cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roached1
Stagehand

Accidental Double Accounts

I purchased some tickets online back in late November. I created a quick account for the purchase in haste because they were selling very quickly. In doing so I didn't realize at the moment that my tickets were going to be only available on my smart phone (I thought they could be mailed to me). 

I have (I believe) created another account trying to see if my tickets will show on my (newly started) Stubhub app on my phone. I have my order number & access code and when I enter the code on my app it says its invalid.

Both accounts should have my email address and phone number. I just need to verify my purchase and that everything will work like its supposed to when the day comes to use them.

8 REPLIES 8
bossfan
Headliner

Re: Accidental Double Accounts

When you created the second account I have to assume that you used a different password?  I'm not sure why you had to create another account.  Why didn't you sign in to the phone app using your first account's login credentials?  I think that is what you need to do to see your tickets that were purchased under that accont.

Roached1
Stagehand

Because I figured it would be a "one and done" buying the tickets online. Like I said I thought I might have them mailed to me (I'm from that generation when thats what happened). So yes...I probably had a different password on the original account which I didn't write down.

It's my own dumb fault..that I understand. I'm just old and don't think fast enough.

bossfan
Headliner

Oh so you don't know the password that you used on the first account?  Yeah, that's a problem since you have the same email on both accounts now so you can't do a password reset on the first account.  I'm just a forum user so you are going to have to call Stubhub 866-788-2482 or send a message to @TeamStubHub to see if they can help you. 

Roached1
Stagehand

You got it! Yeah..being old has its hurdles in life with technology. 

bossfan
Headliner

Question for you.  Where were the tickets transferred from by the seller?  If these are Ticketmaster, AXS, or some other tickets then the seller would have transferred them from there and you should have received an email with a link to accept the transferred tickets.  When you accept the transfer then the tickets should be in your Ticketmaster account or AXS account.  I don't think that the tickets will be in your Stubhub account, so check the transfer email that you should have received

Roached1
Stagehand

The only information regarding the purchase that I have so far is my Stubhub email confrimation showing my order number, ticket details and total cost and my access code. There is no "seller" information in the email. 

bossfan
Headliner

Oh OK you have an access code?  Then never mind, you do have to be able to get into your first account that the purchase was made on.  Sorry.

Roached1
Stagehand

It's all good. I appreciate your help and thoughts though

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here