cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Account Deletion

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and I need help deleting my StubHub account. Please point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

140 REPLIES 140

Re: Account Deletion

@riveraeyan - Apologies for any issues! We do want to make things as smooth as possible for you, although we are truly sorry to have you leave our site.

If a fan wishes to request that their account to be closed, all they need to do is send a private message to any of our moderators. Be sure to include your email address, zip/postal code, and a response stating that you'd like to close/delete your account. 

Zamboni Driver

I am so dissatisfied with my experience on Stub Hub, I too require full deletion of my account. I was a first time user, and my first will be my last. I do NOT want Stub Hub to have access to any of my personal information and especially my credit card or PayPal accounts. Please remove the account associated with my email and delete all records of any activity through your "business." Thanks in advance.
Daniel
Stubber

Hello @Danielholmespcb, thanks for reaching out!  That is not something I like to hear at all, and if there is something I can take a look at for you, please send me a private message!  

New User

Can you PLEASE tell me how to delete my account? I have created another account associated with another e-mail and I would not like this account to be active anymore. Please delete it and all associated information. 

@mjodonn - Happy to help you as well. Please private message me and include your email address and zip or postal code. Thanks! 

Team Mascot

I would like to delete my account as well.  Please advise.

@bdachepalli - We would process that for you. So, let's get the process started if that's what you'd like to do! Please send me a private message with your email & zip included and I'll gladly assist. 

Backup Singer

Is it possible to delete my account? I don't see myself purchasing tickets anytime soon.

@easyeags I'm happy to help! If you'd both send me or any one of our moderators a private message we can go into the details and get that resolved for you.