cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Account Deletion

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

135 REPLIES 135

Re: Account Deletion

@riveraeyan - Apologies for any issues. We do want our processes to make things as smooth as possible for you. If a fan wishes to request that their account to be closed, all they need to do is send a private message to any of our moderators. Be sure to include your email address, zip/postal code, and a response stating that you'd like to close/delete your account. 

I'll be sending you a private message so we can get to work on that. Thanks! 

AA
New User

I would like my account deleted as well- not sure why you make this SO DIFFICULT. I accidentally created another account when I already had one so now I am getting way too many emails from Stub Hub and would like to delete my account. 

Stubber

Hello @AA, thanks for reaching out!  I would be happy to delete the duplicate account that you created!  I will send you a private message to get some more information from you to help. 

Team Mascot

I had to check the forums to see if others were having the same problem I am uploading NFL barcodes, at ths time, I would also like to delete my "Community" account. Thanks for your help in doing so.

Hi @T-REX. We can certainly look into both of those with you. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we'll see what we can do to assist you. 

Zamboni Driver

I am so dissatisfied with my experience on Stub Hub, I too require full deletion of my account. I was a first time user, and my first will be my last. I do NOT want Stub Hub to have access to any of my personal information and especially my credit card or PayPal accounts. Please remove the account associated with my email and delete all records of any activity through your "business." Thanks in advance.
Daniel
Stubber

Hello @Danielholmespcb, thanks for reaching out!  That is not something I like to hear at all, and if there is something I can take a look at for you, please send me a private message!  

Zamboni Driver

As soon as I can determine how to do that, which may happen when I am off of work and at my laptop computer, I shall relay the story in great detail.
New User

Can you PLEASE tell me how to delete my account? I have created another account associated with another e-mail and I would not like this account to be active anymore. Please delete it and all associated information.