cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

Re: Account Deletion

@mjodonn - Happy to help you as well. Check your PM's in a moment as I'll be sending you one shortly. Thanks! 

Team Mascot

I would like to delete my account as well.  Please advise.

@bdachepalli - We would process that for you. So, let's get the process started if that's what you'd like to do! I'll send you a private message here shortly. 

Team Mascot

Can someone help me delete my account please.

Hi, @alvtor1. So sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'll send you a  private message right now and help you get that done.

Backup Singer

Is it possible to delete my account? I don't see myself purchasing tickets anytime soon.

@ ryancloud @easyeags I'm happy to help! If you'd both send me or any one of our moderators a private message we can go into the details and get that resolved for you.

Team Mascot

@CameronJ  Hello! I accidentally created a new account by signing in through Facebook. I would like to delete this new account and just keep my original account. Thanks!

@Lezunich - I'd be glad to help. I'll shoot you a PM now so we can get this going. Thanks! 

Team Mascot

I would like my entire Stub Hub account deleted.  It was created fraudulently and my credit card was attempted for over $2000!  This is ridiculous that there isn't a clear cut way to delete.