cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
dailynor
Waterboy

Re: Account Deletion

Hi there, I would also like some help deleting my account. Please let me know how I can do this!

Thanks!

Moderator Moderator

@dailynor - We're happy to help if you'd like to delete your account. I'll be sending you a private message so we can get that started. Thanks! 

deleteaccount
New User

Can you delete my account too please? I dont use this site.

Stubber
Stubber

Hello!  I will be happy to help you with that, and I will send you a private message to get some more information from you! 

Danielholmespcb
Zamboni Driver

I am so dissatisfied with my experience on Stub Hub, I too require full deletion of my account. I was a first time user, and my first will be my last. I do NOT want Stub Hub to have access to any of my personal information and especially my credit card or PayPal accounts. Please remove the account associated with my email and delete all records of any activity through your "business." Thanks in advance.
Daniel
Stubber
Stubber

Hello @Danielholmespcb, thanks for reaching out!  That is not something I like to hear at all, and if there is something I can take a look at for you, please send me a private message!  

Danielholmespcb
Zamboni Driver

As soon as I can determine how to do that, which may happen when I am off of work and at my laptop computer, I shall relay the story in great detail.
kw89
Backup Singer

Would like my account deleted too please

whomadethis
Team Mascot

Hello - I would also like my account deleted. Thank you.

Moderator Moderator

@whomadethis & @kw89,

Please check your inbox. I have sent you both a private message to get this resolved!

Thank you, 

Sean