cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
mjodonn
New User

Re: Account Deletion

Can you PLEASE tell me how to delete my account? I have created another account associated with another e-mail and I would not like this account to be active anymore. Please delete it and all associated information. 

Moderator Moderator

@mjodonn - Happy to help you as well. Check your PM's in a moment as I'll be sending you one shortly. Thanks! 

Kitty
Rookie

Account deactivation

Hi, 

Since the site is very confusing about account deactivation and how to go about it, I'd like to request my account be deactivated/deleted, but I don't know where to submit that request. 

Can someone help me out? 

Thanks, 

Kitty

Moderator Moderator

Re: Account deactivation

Hi, @Kitty! Apologies for any confusion. We're happy to help with anything on our site to make it better for you. Smiley Happy If you still wish to delete your account, that's fine as well! I'll be sending you a private message in a moment though so we can work on this together. 

Thanks! 

onesimo
Backup Singer

Hi, i would like to know how can I delete my account

Moderator Moderator

Hey there, @onesimo

I will send you a private message in just a moment so we can get that resolved with you. 

Thanks,

Sean

Sls216
New User

I want to delete my account.

I want to delete my account.
Ds2
Waterboy

DELETE ACCOUNT

Due to your service currently being compromised, please delete my account as I no longer use your service.
thedre
Team Mascot

Cancel my account

Please cancel my account. Why can't I find a way to do it myself???
Moderator Moderator

Re: I want to delete my account.

@thedre @Ds2 @Sls216 - Apologies for any issues that you'd like to close your accounts. We are able to put the requests in for you. I'll be sending each of you a private message so we can get that started if you'd like. Thank you!