cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

Team Mascot

Re: Account Deletion

Hi, 

I want to delete my account on Stubhub. Could you please help me how to delete the account? Thank you.

Team Mascot

Grrr.... Who do I have to bend over in front of in order to have my account deleted? I can't even find a phone number.

Our apologies for the frustrations @anitabaruah! I can help you with your account deletion if you private message me the email address & zip code on your account, please!

Pit Crew

STUBHUB is the best!!! Why would you want to close your account?
New User

deactivate account

Pleasel let me know how to deactivate my account

Re: deactivate account

@yange - Sad to hear you'd like to deactivate your account. We are able to assist with this. I'll send you a private message so we can get that started if you'd like. Thanks! 

New User

Account Deletion

I want to delete my account.

@blaine779 - Glad to help if this is what you'd like to do. I'll send you a private message now so we can get that going. 

New User

Please can you delete this account, thank-you

@simonkeating - No problem! I'll send you a private message now and we'll get to work on this. Thanks!