cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Acct info change but I didn’t make changes!?!?

Ummm I just got a text that my account info had been changed but I have not made any changes. I immediately requested a reset link & successfully changed my password but now it says I have no upcoming events which is very wrong. I’m freaking out. I can’t call Customer Service for another 6 hours so I just tried to online chat which is supposedly available 24/7 but I waited all the way until I was #1 in the queue & they disconnected me. I’m freaking out, paid a lot of $ for an upcoming event. Has this ever happened to anyone else?!?! Is there anything else I can do while I wait for Customer Service’s operation hours??
10 REPLIES 10
Waterboy

Re: Acct info change but I didn’t make changes!?!?

It happened to me too earlier tonight. I got a text and email around the same time. They both had a very suspicious link to click on to confirm, which I avoided. I logged into StubHub separately, not using link and changed my password. I would like to know what's going on with my account. I haven't used this account for a few years now and didn't have any upcoming events. I'm hoping my credit card or other info was just stolen. I also tried the live chat mode and saw the message saying I was 6th in the queue to chat with someone but I gave up on waiting pretty quickly and came here.
New User

Same thing just happened to me.
Team Mascot

Same happen to me, tried chatting after waiting 45 min it told me no one was available.  I just went into my profile, changed my password and deleted my cards.

New User

Same here! My account doesn't even have my cell phone listed, but I got a text regarding a change with my account. Sounds suspicious. the link was stub.it/h/10**** (don't want to post the whole link for safety.) No account info to be had since I haven't used the account in ages. 

Highlighted

This has been happening to my account every few weeks for the past few months. I have reached out to StubHub multiple times and have never received an answer as to the root of this issue. 

Team Mascot

Just saw this on their Facebook Page...

Due to a system update, some StubHub users were sent an email or text notification saying that their StubHub account has been updated. If you received this message, please rest assured that your account is safe & your information hasn't been changed. There aren't any additional actions you need to take to correct this. We are sorry for any concerns that this may have caused!

Waterboy

Maybe you should send an email out explaining this to the folks who didn't think about signing in to the Community Help center! A system upgrade shouldn't cause this type of message to go out.
New User

Fake Email From Stubhub?

Received an email, subject: StubHub account information changed.  Message claims my account has been changed but doesn't specify how.  All the links go to URL's starting as follows: http://mail.service.stubhub.com....  Can you tell me if this is real?  I don't want to click on the links if it is a fraudulent email.  Thanks.

Re: Fake Email From Stubhub?

Got an email and text saying the same thing. Haven't been on here in years. Customer service has a long wait. Somethings up.