cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Address error

I am trying to add my address for credit card to sell tickets, and it keeps saying “City, state and zip code do not match”. I have a Canadian address. Help?
67 REPLIES 67
Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Address error

Hi fans!

Errors like this can typically occur when the zip or postal code is not in our address system, and we can provide immediate assistance if you reply here and let us know the city, town or province details along with the postal code you're trying to enter (or city, state, and zip code, if in the US). Thanks!

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I am have the same issues. I live in Canada dont have a zip code. 

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

@em222 Zip codes and postal codes are the same for our system, so you should be able to enter the postal code if it exists in our system.

On mobile devices, you can sometimes have trouble getting the correct keyboard options to display. If this is impacting your ability to enter your address, please use our site on your mobile or desktop-style browser instead (at least until your address or payment method information has been entered). 

If you still have trouble entering the postal code on our site, feel free to private message any of our moderators and we'd be happy to assist in getting that added:  https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Can you please add postal code for Falher Alberta T0H1M0
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Hey there, @therrie2! This one is already showing within our system. Are you receiving an error message? 

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Highlighted
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, Please add Vancouver, BC V6Y 0J8. Thank you!

Highlighted
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @teaa. I have added the postal code to our system and you should be good to go from here. It can take our site up to 24 hours to fully get that added and if you have any trouble from here, please feel free to let me know. 

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hi,

I am getting this error for my details: Burnaby, British Columbia, V5H 0C1

-Mark