cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANM
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Address error

I am trying to add my address for credit card to sell tickets, and it keeps saying “City, state and zip code do not match”. I have a Canadian address. Help?
119 REPLIES 119
DianaR
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Address error

Hi fans!

Errors like this can typically occur when the zip or postal code is not in our address system. We can provide assistance if you reply here and let us know the city, town, state, or province details along with the zip/postal code you're trying to enter.

Please note: We're only able to assist with zip/postal codes in the US and Canada. 

Thanks!

em222
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I am have the same issues. I live in Canada dont have a zip code. 

Paul
Answered! Go to solution

@em222 Zip codes and postal codes are the same for our system, so you should be able to enter the postal code if it exists in our system.

On mobile devices, you can sometimes have trouble getting the correct keyboard options to display. If this is impacting your ability to enter your address, please use our site on your mobile or desktop-style browser instead (at least until your address or payment method information has been entered). 

If you still have trouble entering the postal code on our site, feel free to private message any of our moderators and we'd be happy to assist in getting that added:  https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage

therrie2
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Can you please add postal code for Falher Alberta T0H1M0
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Hey there, @therrie2! This one is already showing within our system. Are you receiving an error message? 

LCL
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Please add Airdrie, AB T4B 4J2

gbesley
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

my postal code is not working

London Ontario Canada N6P 0G4

please fix

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

That should be added to the database now. Can you give it another try? Thanks!

tayliaa
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

It says enter zip code even when I enter my country as Canada. Add mine to the database please, T2N 0B2 Calgary, AB. It says invalid address.