cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANM
Rookie

Address error

I am trying to add my address for credit card to sell tickets, and it keeps saying “City, state and zip code do not match”. I have a Canadian address. Help?
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Address error

Hi @ANM,

Errors like this can typically occur when the zip or postal code is not in our address system, and I am sending you a private message to find out the specifics while keeping your personal data secure. PM's are in your Community inbox on the upper right corner of this page. 

If another user comes to this thread later for assistance, they can private message me or any Community Moderator for assistance. Thanks!

New User

I am Canadian and having the same issue.

Hi @jrstacey, so sorry for the difficulty!

Please private message me with the full address and postal code you are trying to enter, I'll be happy to get this corrected. 

New User

I am have the same issues. I live in Canada dont have a zip code. 

@em222 Zip code and postal code are the same thing, so you should be able to enter the postal code if it exists in our system. If you have trouble entering the postal code on the site, feel free to DM any one of our moderators and we'd be happy to assist in getting that added.  https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage

Waterboy

Same situation. Please send solution

What province & postal code are you trying to add, @Canuckhead? It is likely that we just need to add it to our records since postal codes change so often in Canada! 

Team Mascot

Same issue, hoping this can be solved soon so I can get these tickets

Not to worry, @JustinGD! What province & postal code are you trying to add? We'd love to update our system for you!