cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am trying to add my address for credit card to sell tickets, and it keeps saying “City, state and zip code do not match”. I have a Canadian address. Help?
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Address error

I was happy to take care of adding that postal code for you, @Foxbat. You're all set! Try clearing your cache and cookies in order to see the changes 🙂

WAFH24
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

could you please add Kanata Ontario K2K0H6?

Fdeonara
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, I’m also having this problem right now. Can you please add Thunder Bay, Ontario P7A 5J6? Thank you!!
MariaA
Answered! Go to solution

@Fdeonara Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. I will add that postal code now. If you have any further troubles send me a private message.

Justin2
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the same issue, could you please add Vancouver, BC (Canada) V5X 0h3? Thank you 

JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Justin2. I have added the zip code and you should be able to use that no problem. If you have any trouble from here, please send me a private message at any time.  

ellaespino
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

i am also having the same problem, i am from edmonton, alberta t5x0g7
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

We definitely didn't have that in our system, @ellaespino. I was able to get it added for you! Clear your cache and cookies & try again. You should be all set! 

sidpoonja
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hello NikkiM! Hope you are well. Can you please add -

City : Toronto, Province : Ontario, Zip : M4M 0E7, Country : Canada.

I am facing the same “City, state and zip code do not match” issue when trying to purchase tickets. Thank you very much in advance!

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Yes, I sure can! Just got that added for you, @sidpoonja. Clear your cache and cookies & give that another try. You should be good to go!