cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am trying to add my address for credit card to sell tickets, and it keeps saying “City, state and zip code do not match”. I have a Canadian address. Help?
JesseKorosi
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Zip code vs postal code

I have recently moved to Canada from the USA and when trying to change my contact info, the mobile site is requiring a Zip Code. In Canada we have postal codes, which have letters and not just numbers, so I can’t fill this in.

This means I also can’t add my new CAD credit card...

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Zip code vs postal code

Hi, @JesseKorosi. Are you able to copy and paste your postal code into the zip code field? 

zero-cool
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hi there, same issue on a Canadian address. Can you add in V5C 0K5

for Burnaby, BC?
JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @zero-cool! I have added the postal code to our system and you should be able to use that at any time from here.😊

Answered! Go to solution

Zip code Canada

I want To buy tickets but the zip code don't match. I live in Canada. What do I do?
CameronJ
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Zip code Canada

Hey, @kevinstjacques

If you're getting an error saying your info is incorrect, zip/postal code doesn't match, or simply won't process, a moderator will want to review this directly and see how we can help. So, I'll send you a private message now and we'll get right now this. 

Other fans with a similar issue are welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators. We'll gladly see how we can help. Smiley Happy

E-B
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Postal code for canada

I’m trying to purchase tickets. I live in Canada. When it wants me to enter my address it only gives option for a zip code not postal code. I need to enter letters and numbers so it gives me an address error if I just punch in numbers or it won’t let me proceed without the zip code. How do I order tickets
DianaR
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Postal code for canada

Hey @E-B, sorry for the difficulty! I've moved your post here since this thread answers the same issue.

If you're on a mobile device, this may be related to the keyboard your device is displaying for the zip code field. Try modifying this, but if you're still stuck ultimately we are here to help you. Private message a moderator such as myself and include your email address, the postal code already on file (if applicable), and the full address and postal code you're trying to enter. 

shadow9686
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Postal code for canada

i have same trouble! i cannot select county. I am Korean.

Joseegallant
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Address error

Hello,

I’m trying to buy tickets but it’s asking for a Zip code but i live in canada!
Please help !