cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

App won’t open

My stub hub app won’t open it crashes after opening. I’ve deleted and reinstalled it still crashes IP 7plus
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Stubber

Re: App won’t open

So sorry for the trouble, @Spubbyg! Our Tech Team is working to get this fixed ASAP, and we recommend using our site on your mobile browser (or desktop) as a workaround. 

Highlighted
Stagehand

Mine won’t either. iOS 12.4 on iPad Pro and also iPhone Xs. I have mobile tickets in there. Can’t be printed. Venue won’t accept printed! Need app to get in venue! Can’t get cell service when at venue to load website to open tickets on STUBHUB website. PLEASE FIX FAST. I’m so upset. I use STUBHUB for all my concerts and baseball games. 

Highlighted
Stubber

Our sincerest apologies, @Music! Our Tech Team is steadily working to fix the iOS app issues, it is a top priority and we will update here as soon as we receive notification it is corrected. 

Highlighted
Rookie

this is serious problem we spend s lot of money on tickets and can’t use them, it’s unacceptable. Tell CEO he’s losing millions and he just lost another customer we can’t take desktop to games
Highlighted
Jockey

Hey @Spubbyg. Apologies for the frustrations. We are aware of the issue and our Team is working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. You should still be able to use the mobile site to log in and view any order details and we will update our users once that has been fixed. 

Highlighted
Rookie

Not true JakeK, mobile app won’t even open to login it crashes in 4 seconds
Highlighted
Jockey

@Spubbyg Sorry for the confusion here. We are aware of the app issues but you should still be able to log in using the mobile site on your phone. If you open up the Internet browser on your phone, and head over to StubHub.com, it should allow you to log in from there.