Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrea3006
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Can expired credits be reissued?

Hello StubHub Team,

so far my profile still says that my voucher code is only valid until 12/31/2021. So not as you describe until 12/31/2022. Can you please take a look at my profile and confirm that I can use my credit until 12/31/2022?

Thank you very much & kind regards

Andrea Metzdorf

6 REPLIES 6
TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Re: StubHub Wallet

Hey, Andrea! If you aren't able to use the coupon by the end of the year this year, just follow up with one of our agents here or on the phone and we'd be happy to re-apply the credit to your account to ensure that you have ample time to use it!

Andrea3006
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you very much for your answer. Could you make the change? That would be great! The order number was and the coupon code .

If you can't make the change from him, who can I contact? Unfortunately I can't reach anyone by phone. Thanks greetings Andrea

Andrea3006
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Did you see my answer?

Thank you very much for your answer. Could you make the change? That would be great! The order number was and the coupon code .

If you can't make the change from him, who can I contact? Unfortunately I can't reach anyone by phone. Thanks greetings Andrea
TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Sorry about the delay! We'll want to wait until the current credit expires before reissuing it. You're welcome to send us a Private Message here once that date passes.  

e2muir
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, sorry I have the same question, but when you say "one of our agents" who do I talk to? I cannot seem to figure out who I need to talk to, in order to reapply credit.

Thanks!

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

You're welcome to send us a Private Message here with your information if the credit has expired and you need help having it reissued.