cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerMoose666
Rookie

Can't add direct deposit

When I try to add my direct deposit information a little sub window saying "Confirm Account Number" that I can't interact with pops up, my routing and account information are correct.

7 REPLIES 7
NikkiM

Re: Can't add direct deposit

Hmmmm. That doesn't seem right! Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies/browsing data, @PowerMoose666?

PowerMoose666
Rookie

just cleared it still same problem, also tried it on Chrome, Firefox, Edge and on my tablet, all same problem

NikkiM

Without compromising your personal account info, can you send us a screenshot of the error you're receiving? @PowerMoose666

PowerMoose666
Rookie

Untitled.png

NikkiM

Interesting! Haven't seen this before! Are your popups turned on, @PowerMoose666?

PowerMoose666
Rookie

does it if popups are on or off

NikkiM

We can definitely escalate this to our technical team for further review! I'll send you a private message so I can grab your account details and send this over, @PowerMoose666.

**Update**

We've heard back from our technical team, @PowerMoose666 , & they've relayed thiat this is known cosmetic error. They are working to resolve the issue of the "confirm" button being cut off from the bottom of the page. A workaround is to zoom out on your internet browser in order for the confirm button to appear. We don't have an ETA on a fix being implemented at this time.