cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mouth662
Team Mascot

Can't login via Facebook and I can't see my ticket listing.

Shorter version: Can't see listed tickets on event page. Can't log in via facebook to check the listing on my account. Can't list tickets on new account because it says there already is a listing with those seats.

Hey everyone t.i.a. for any help. I logged in to my stubhub account  via facebook after many years of not using it because I need to sell tickets thanks to pandemic reschedules.  I listed my tickets with seemingly no issue a few days to maybe a week ago, just needed to update my credit card. I decided today to go look at the event tickets to see if maybe I should lower the price to get it to sell faster and I couldn't find my ticket listing. I then go to log in via facebook to see the listing through my account and I can't log in. The page just refreshes to the same log in screen with no error. I downloaded the app and tried to log in via facebook. This time I got a something went wrong please try again error the first time but every subesquent attempt to log in just goes back to the sign in screen. I thought maybe my account was deleted or deactivated or something so I decided to create a new account which I'm currently using and tried to list my tickets again but then I get an error saying that there is already a listing for those seats. But I don't see those seats listed for the event. I'm not sure what else to try and searching doesn't bring up anything seemingly useful.

2 REPLIES 2
gorilla1030
New User

Re: Can't login via Facebook and I can't see my ticket listing.

having same issue , did this get fixed?

mouth662
Team Mascot

Re: Can't login via Facebook and I can't see my ticket listing.

Not yet. Still can't log in still can't see tickets. When I have free time to wait for hours I'm going to call if I don't get a response here. I'll let you know if I do.