cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Backup Singer

Canadian Transit and Institution Number length

Hi,

I had sold tickets recently, but had the payment rejected by the bank. I believe that when I had saved my Canadian Checking account information, I had inputted a four digit transit number, and three digit institution number. When talking to my bank representative, they had given me a five digit transit number, and three digit institution number. When I plugged those values in, I got an error message upon trying to input my verification code I received via email.

I am wondering what the expected lengths of these fields are, as I was able to initially save my information on the site, albeit one that got rejected by the bank.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Canadian Transit and Institution Number length

Hey @Ryokumi! So sorry to hear about the trouble with your payment and adding the bank. I would be more than happy to help you and make sure the payment is on its way. I will send you a private message so we can discuss and review your account further. 

Backup Singer

Re: Canadian Transit and Institution Number length

For sellers who have Canadian banking address issues getting their payments rejected by their banks, please double check your account number field on your StubHub profile contains both branch ID, and your account number.

Example

Branch ID = 1234

Transit Number = 12345

Institution Number = 001

Account Number = 987654

The StubHub direct deposit fields should read as

Transit Number = 12345

Institution Number = 001

Account Number = 1234987654