cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie

Developer Login Portal Not Authenticating

Greetings StubHub team,

I have been trying to log in to the StubHub developer portal, but continually receive Invalid Authentication errors (see screenshot below). I have tried both with my StubHub account information (triple checking that all the information is correct), as well as trying to create a new account for log in.

Both allow me to log in to the customer side of the site, but not the developer site.

Any ideas on what the problem might be here?

Failed Developer Login.png

Best,

Albert

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Developer Login Portal Not Authenticating

Sorry for the trouble, Albert!  You'll want to reach out to APISUPPORT@STUBHUB.COM for assistance with this.  

New User

This is so unhelpful. Can't you guys just fix it already it's been months?

@JoetheGaucho - Very sorry for any issues on this. As the portal is run by a specific team, they will need to review this further. You can reach out to them thru the email mentioned above (apisupport@stubhub.com). We will forward this along as well though. Thank you for letting us know you're having issues as well. 

New User

Cameron,

I am having this same issue and need it fixed ASAP because I have a deadline in a few days. Therefore, I cannot wait until another business day when they're in the office again for this issue to be resolved.

Highlighted
Waterboy

I am facing the same issue here guys, any solution yet ? Thanks

Tarek

Waterboy

Same thing happened to me all of a sudden I can't login.  Why is this a problem?  API support is not helpful can the moderator chime in here?

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the back end of the API portal, so the only current option would be to reach out to them at APISUPPORT@STUBHUB.COM. 

Waterboy

Hey Paul,

I realize the mod's don't control the portal but would you be able to get a timeline from the support team? They've been very little help.

All of us have been trying to get in for weeks. It almost feels like StubHub is sunsetting the feature but not telling anyone.

Thanks.

We wouldn't have a timeframe, but I'll try to reach out and see what details I can find and post here if I can get any more info.