cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lpeterzell
Team Mascot

Event has no price alert option

It appears that the price alert button has dissapeared for events? I do not see it anywhere, and clicking on any of the buttons within the photo does not lead to it appearing either. Attached is a screenshot of one event, but I have checked many and do not see the ability to set a price alert on any of them.IMG_7905.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Event has no price alert option

Hi there! We're terribly sorry for the confusion on this. Are you using the StubHub app? If not, please switch over to the StubHub app in order to set price alerts. 

When you bring up the event, you will notice a small "info" in the top right corner of the ticket listings that will allow you to set a price alert 🙂

shartyhard
Backup Singer

I’m having the same issue. The information icon has disappeared on the app.
MariaA

@shartyhard @Ipeterzell So sorry for the troubles there! I'm happy to look into this. I'll send you both a private message and we can look into this. 

Marielle
Waterboy

Can you please send me the information as well since I cannot see the price alert option either.
AllyD

Hey @Marielle! I'm happy to help with this but I will need some more info so I will private message you right now!

Marielle
Waterboy

Thank you. I’m trying to set a
Price alert for KISS in Kansas City on February 27th for $55.
AllyD

Please respond to my private message with the email address and zip code on your account so I can review further!

lpeterzell
Team Mascot

Hi Ally, I wonder if there was any time frame on StubHub getting this issue resolved. I mean, we can't possibly be the only 3 people who have this problem. Is this issue not occurring with all of stubhub's users?

AllyD

Hey @lpeterzell! Our app was updated for the iPhone and the price alert option has moved so our Tech team is working to get that version of the app sent out to all users. We appreciate your patience with this!