cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I can't turn off notifications on my phone??

Years ago I bought Cubs tickets for use while on a trip.

Ever since I've been getting notifications on my phone about the Cubs.  No matter what I do I can't get rid of these notifications?  I've tried contacting support multiple times but never had any success.

The most recent support agent told me to uninstall the app.  Smiley LOL  I had to laugh that that was the solution.  I use many of my notifications I'm just sick of getting them for the Cubs who I have zero interest in.  I live in Boston?!?!  But yes let me stop all notifications just so I don't have to deal with your system glitch.

Anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks!

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: I can't turn off notifications for the Cubs on my phone??

We certainly want those notifications to be useful for you. One thing you could try to do is search for your favorite team playing away at Wrigley to help pinpoint your interests. That way it can gather those details and update your interests. We don't currently have a different workaround for that, but I would be happy to pass along the feedback on those notifications. 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

thanks Paul

yes please pass along 

it's baffling that I can't choose what notifications I receive - or that no one can delete them behind the scenes - obviously the system knows to send them to me

I will try your search suggestion as well 

cheers

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Are you serious that you don’t have a way to stop harassment not me with notifications because I purchased tickets when I was on business a few years ago.  This is insane.  

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I'm having this same issue but with several teams. Very few of the notifcations that I receive anymore are for teams that I am interested in or that I am even near. There needs to be a way to tell StubHub that I'm not interested in a team.

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Apologies about that and for any frustration!  You can turn off marketing email from within your account in your setting, under notifications.  You will still get the important emails like when you make a sale or a purchase, and you will still get push notifications to your phone for the price alert feature. 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

That doesn't turn off the Price Alert emails, only the marketing emails.  How can I turn off the Price Alerts?!

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Price alerts can be shut off by going back into your StubHub app, and go to your profile.  In your My Profile, there is an area for the Price Alerts you have set up so you can keep an eye on them.  To delete them, click on the trash icon in the top right-hand corner, and then confirm you want to delete it in the pop-up box that will pop-up.  

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I also want to be able to disable these notifications “great deal” yadda yadda yadda. Fix the darn setting and only send us notifications we explicitly enable or your app will be uninstalled! I have everything turned off and still get notifications!
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Very sorry for the inconvenience @Jmork! If you private message me the email & zip code on your account, I am more than happy to disable those emails for you!