cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruser
New User

Impossible to update account information

Dear Stubhub community,

I sold a ticket via stubhub for a concert in the US that I could not attend. I am living in Europe.

Everyday I am getting an email that says:

Congratulations on selling your tickets!

Before we can send your money, we need your bank account details or your PayPal email address.

I already put my paypal. If I want to put a different paypal, say, of a friend of mine who lives in the US, I get "There was a problem in editing your PayPal account. Please try again." If I want to "Add a new direct deposit account" I can only input US accounts, which I do not have. I have no means to contact stubhub directly, because they do not have an email, chat, whatever available anywhere. I refuse to call the hotline from outside of the US, because it will cost me quite a bit of money to just hang in the queue. How can they be so customer unfriendly??? Well, that is not the question for you to answer. Do you have any idea what I can do?

All the best and thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Gingerbombshell
Stagehand

Re: Impossible to update account information

I have the same issue. Did you manage to resolve this, I'm going round in circles 😒
Corinne
joellegingras
New User

I have the same issue!!  I have contacted them 2 times over the past few weeks.  They told me to call my bank.  Which I did.  But there is no issues with my bank or my account!

I have been able to add my payal account, but my tickets were sold and I requested the direct deposit at the time of selling.  Now there is no way of changing the payment method!!!!   This is getting ridiculous.  I am trying to call them again, but the line is not working and there is no way of speaking with someone.

They just leave our money hanging somewhere like that...  and pretend they have a "fan protect" policy.. 

dduijsters
New User

Same issue, cannot update Paypal info. Come on, Stubhub!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here