cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindeNotLinda
Team Mascot

Missing Order?

I purchased tickets in Feb 2020 for an event in May 2020.  Event never happened and StubHub refused to refund the money because it wasn't "officially" canceled.  Well its now officially canceled but my order has mysteriously disappeared from My Account.  Anyone else have this happen to them?  I can't find any record of it on my account.  Do orders disappear from the site after a certain amount of time?

9 REPLIES 9
jemacenas_03
Pit Crew

Re: Missing Order?

same! i bought BTS tickets March 2020 for May 2020 event. Now that it is officially cancelled I can't find my tickets here in my account and there's no one to talk to!

mely_eli13
Stagehand

I also had some tickets but the transfer didnt finish and they are still with the orginal buyer and I dont have a copy of the purchase. Except like my bank statement. 

apoplectic
Backup Singer

Same. I think it was for the same event too... Worst day of my life and this is like insult to injury...

cathz
Backup Singer

Also for same event probably, hopefully they get this figured out soon.

hoshizora01
Team Mascot

Same… I did see that event history is only 12 months, but still hoping that they can issue credit/refund
jemacenas_03
Pit Crew

I read somewhere here that someone talked to customer service and the tickets here are gone because the refunding is to happen on the original platform (Ticketmaster for BTS tickets). The thing is, and I am lucky to be able to get in touch with the seller, Ticketmaster will refund to the original fan who purchased the ticket there. Lucky her. But I am not expecting that she will give me back my money because for more than a year, Stubhub has not released the payment to her and she is only getting what is due of her now from ticketmaster. so what about us who purchased on this platform? how can we get the money Stubhub has been holding (because they never released to the seller!) when the ticket just vanished from our accounts!

angelicadoc
Stagehand

This is crazy! they should need to figure this out. I will never buy anything from stubhub anymore 

pepperwong
Umpire

Hi, I am in the same boat. Got the same email from TM  a little while ago. But I purchased the tixs thru StubHub. StudHub is the middleman, got the $$ from us. Yet we still have not received an email update or clarification on this. Really frustrating.

But given it has only happened only an hr ago, I am hoping StudHub is working making an annoucement on this & is working on this process of refunding the buyers. Hopefully we will get an email from SH in a day or 2. Even tho the tixs have disappeared, SH does have our payment/credit card info. It is just a matter of refunding the $$.

pepperwong
Umpire

Go to your email, pull down the search box. Type: stubhub or tickets. Scroll thru your emails & You should see your order # from Stubhub with the amount charged on your card. That's how I found my email.