cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
wearechamp03
Waterboy

My account was locked and Stubhub charge is pending on the recent sales that I made

Hi. Stubhub's pending charge is on my recent sales that I made and my account is locked.

When I spoke with Stubhub agent, Stubhub will contact me within 24-48 hours, but I want to resolve this Asap.
Can you help me?
3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: My account was locked and Stubhub charge is pending on the recent sales that I made

@wearechamp03 - We'd be glad to take a look and see what has gone on. I'll be sending you a private message here in just a few. Thanks!

janice
Rookie

Re: My account was locked and Stubhub charge is pending on the recent sales that I made

New seller will be get blocking account for verification,right ?

Moderator Moderator

@janice - We have many processes in place to ensure we keep our fans safe. If an account has concerns, action may be taken to ensure this. If an account is deactivated, then we're happy to review this further and see how we can help to get the account back on. 

Fans are welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators so that we can. Thanks!