Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
CuriousCat
Pit Crew

My credit card isn't being accepted.

Every time I enter in my credit/debit card, it's not being accepted and one more failure my account will be locked. I just moved and entering my new address, would that be the problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: My credit card isn't being accepted.

Hey! If you just moved and haven't updated your address with your bank, then you'll need to do that with them or enter your old address for now. Your bank won't let the card be accepted into our systems unless the information you're entering matches exactly what shows on the account.

Give this a try and let us know if it keeps giving you issues!

13 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hey! If you just moved and haven't updated your address with your bank, then you'll need to do that with them or enter your old address for now. Your bank won't let the card be accepted into our systems unless the information you're entering matches exactly what shows on the account.

Give this a try and let us know if it keeps giving you issues!

Read the Notes attached to my profile  shawngbrooks@gmail.com    I haven't moved or changed addresses.  Stubhub simply can't link my credit card and they blame it on the postal code not matching, yet Bank of America has confirmed the postal code linked to the credit card. 

Moderator Moderator

Hi, @Brooksey1028. Thank you so much for reaching out on this. We'd love to look into that for you. I'll send you a private message now and we'll go over the details to see if we can figure that out.

jamieb
New User

I am receiving the same issues as well where my CC is not being accepted.

I'm hoping I can get some assistance as well.

Thanks!

Moderator Moderator

@jamieb I will send you a private message to take a closer look!

Cuban_Mamba
New User

It takes the money out of my bank and then put the money back into my bank. Doesn’t let me purchse
Moderator Moderator

@Cuban_Mamba Sorry for the trouble! We will send you a private message to look further into this!

amberardan
Team Mascot

Hi,

My card is apparently associated with another account and StubHub will not allow me to proceed with a purchase on the same card...

I only have one credit card - is there any way to correct this? 

Thanks!

Moderator Moderator

So sorry for the troubles @amberardan! I will private message you right now for more information so we can get this corrected for you!