cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pit Crew

My credit card isn't being accepted.

Every time I enter in my credit/debit card, it's not being accepted and one more failure my account will be locked. I just moved and entering my new address, would that be the problem?

23 REPLIES 23

Re: My credit card isn't being accepted.

Hey! If you just moved and haven't updated your address with your bank, then you'll need to do that with them or enter your old address for now. Your bank won't let the card be accepted into our systems unless the information you're entering matches exactly what shows on the account.

Give this a try and send any of our moderators a private message if it keeps giving you issues!

Read the Notes attached to my profile  shawngbrooks@gmail.com    I haven't moved or changed addresses.  Stubhub simply can't link my credit card and they blame it on the postal code not matching, yet Bank of America has confirmed the postal code linked to the credit card. 

Hi, @Brooksey1028. Thank you so much for reaching out on this. We'd love to look into that for you. I'll send you a private message now and we'll go over the details to see if we can figure that out.

New User

I am receiving the same issues as well where my CC is not being accepted.

I'm hoping I can get some assistance as well.

Thanks!

@jamieb I will send you a private message to take a closer look!

New User

I keep trying to buy a ticket and it says my address isn’t the same as my card but it is, if I try again my card will be locked, can i get some help please

Hi @cynthiaa106,

So sorry for the struggle on this! We definitely recommend first contacting your card issuer to confirm exactly what should be entered, including apartment or suite numbers and the zip code they list. If this has already been checked/done and you moved within the last 6-12 months, it is possible the system is still recognizing your previous billing address. 

Sending you a private message so I can help with this, please click the envelope icon on the upper right corner of this page to read it and reply. Thanks!

Team Mascot

Hi,

My card is apparently associated with another account and StubHub will not allow me to proceed with a purchase on the same card...

I only have one credit card - is there any way to correct this? 

Thanks!

So sorry for the troubles @amberardan! I will private message you right now for more information so we can get this corrected for you!