Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
benz818
Pit Crew

Temporarily locked your account

I get an email that says: For your protection, we've deactivated this ticket listing and temporarily locked your account. Please give us a call at 1.866.788.2482 during the hours listed below and we'll help you fix this.
So I call and the agents say that they will call me back in 24 to 48 hours but now i can't see my listings and i have tickets I dropped off at lms. I don't understand why stubhub couldn't call me to verify what they needed to.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Temporarily locked your account

Apologies for the trouble with that. 24-48 hours is the normal turn around time on investigations like this.  Unfortunately, we're not able to proactively reach out to every user reviews like this happen to.  Rest assured, we do try to address these issues as fast as possible to reduce any inconveniences.

15 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the trouble with that. 24-48 hours is the normal turn around time on investigations like this.  Unfortunately, we're not able to proactively reach out to every user reviews like this happen to.  Rest assured, we do try to address these issues as fast as possible to reduce any inconveniences.

Valeriedimps
Waterboy

Same thing happened to me I purchased tickets with my stubhub gift card that I loaded onto my account but for some odd reason they said that error or something in the order cancelled the order then locked it never got back to me keep calling then they said they would refund the money back to the account Wich by the way is still locked still unable to use it call back and now they say that there not going to refund my credit back to the gift card that I loaded to the. Account to purchase those tickets I'm not about to be out of 200$ so I'm talking to a lawyer about it
Moderator Moderator

@Valeriedimps Definitely not the experience you should have with that! If an order was canceled you would absolutely be credited back for the funds.  We'll send you a PM to look further into this!

Valeriedimps
Waterboy

I don't know how to use the mess.back to. You so I'm gonna reply back like this .screen name ******** its also my email @gmail.com zip is *****

Moderator Moderator

@Valeriedimps We'll start looking into this! We're going to edit your post to remove your personal info.  Also.  the little envelope icon is where you can access messages and you can reply directly from the message we sent or by selecting New Message!

Rogue
New User

My account as well - and we are well outside the 24-48 hr window.  Meanwhile, I have time sensitve tickets listed.I have sent them several emails detailing their error - but they refuse to even reply , outside of an automated email.Called and was told the Trust and Safety department would respond.Has not happened.

Moderator Moderator

So sorry to hear you that you haven't received that response yet, @Rogue. I'll send you a private message now and see what I can do to help you get that resolved. 

benz818
Pit Crew

I know the feeling. Not only is it a shock when they lock your account but I never understood what StubHub is attempting to accomplish by sending email asking you to call them and when you call they say they will call you back in 48 hours. Hopefully the Mods here can help you resolve the issue as they helped me previously
myfatcat8
Rookie

Hey, my original account got locked out for no reason at all. I received an email from sellerreview @ stubhub.com to provide proof of purchase due to large volumn of tickets listed of which I did. I received a follow up email for best contact number. I replied with best contact number and still waiting for someone to call. This is a bit extreme to lock my account due to large volume of tickets listed with no explanation at all.