cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Umpire

Temporarily locked your account

I get an email that says: For your protection, we've deactivated this ticket listing and temporarily locked your account. Please give us a call during the hours listed below and we'll help you fix this.
So I call and the agents say that they will call me back in 24 to 48 hours but now i can't see my listings and i have tickets I dropped off at lms. I don't understand why stubhub couldn't call me to verify what they needed to.

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Temporarily locked your account

Apologies for the trouble with that. 24-48 hours is the normal turn around time on investigations like this.  Unfortunately, we're not able to proactively reach out to every user reviews like this happen to.  Rest assured, we do try to address these issues as fast as possible to reduce any inconveniences.

New User

My account as well - and we are well outside the 24-48 hr window.  Meanwhile, I have time sensitve tickets listed.I have sent them several emails detailing their error - but they refuse to even reply , outside of an automated email.Called and was told the Trust and Safety department would respond.Has not happened.

So sorry to hear you that you haven't received that response yet, @Rogue. I'll send you a private message now and see what I can do to help you get that resolved. 

Backup Singer

Hey, my original account got locked out for no reason at all. I received an email from sellerreview @ stubhub.com to provide proof of purchase due to large volumn of tickets listed of which I did. I received a follow up email for best contact number. I replied with best contact number and still waiting for someone to call. This is a bit extreme to lock my account due to large volume of tickets listed with no explanation at all. 

Backup Singer

Hey @Paul.My Account is Locked due to Safety and Security. I am not sure why this happened maybe because of failed login attempts, but i even tried to create a new password but am unable to Log in. 

I also tried to lookup my latest listing of Drake with Migos 24 august but i guess that the listing is also been blocked. I had to create another account just to post this comment becasue i wasnt able to login from my Id.
Kindly resolve the issue so i can continue to list tickets. I also have couple of payments lined up that for the sales that i made yesterday. I know Stubhub Moderators are of great help and they do care about the sellers
I would really apprecate your help
New User

Can you help me please, I have the same problem

@Superroe

Happy to help! I will send you a private message to get a little additional information.

Thanks,

Sean

Backup Singer

Hello - I too am having the issue of a temporarily locked account. I have sent in the proof of purchase requirements requested. If there are any moderators that can assist I would greatly appreciate it. Had to use a new account to post also. Thank you.

@kidgorgeous84 - Apologies for any issues. We are glad to review this further. I'll send you a private message now so we can. Thank you.