Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
diqs1986
Waterboy

Trouble Adding Checking Account Information

Good Evening,

Every time I try to add my banking information (checking account information) payment, I keep on receiving an error message that the account information entered is not the same, even though it is. I also receive an error message when inputting the correct routing information for my bank.

Any thoughts or suggestions how to proceed?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Trouble Adding Checking Account Information

Sorry for the trouble! To start, we recommend double-checking and verifying all the banking information you're trying to enter.  From there, try clearing the cookies and cache or switching to another browser to see if it's a browser glitch. 

Currently, we're only able to support Direct Deposit payments to American bank accounts.  If your bank is located outside of the US, you will have to use PayPal to receive your payment.

Let us know if these options don't resolve the issue and we'll see how we can troubleshoot further!

20 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the trouble! To start, we recommend double-checking and verifying all the banking information you're trying to enter.  From there, try clearing the cookies and cache or switching to another browser to see if it's a browser glitch. 

Currently, we're only able to support Direct Deposit payments to American bank accounts.  If your bank is located outside of the US, you will have to use PayPal to receive your payment.

Let us know if these options don't resolve the issue and we'll see how we can troubleshoot further!

diqs1986
Waterboy

Thank you so much for the suggestions.

I tried all of the suggestions, unfortunately, I am still encountering the same errors. I've checked my banking information and what i am entering in is accuruate. 

Moderator Moderator

We'll send you a private message and see what we can do for you in this case!

Kegmen21
Waterboy

I have the same problem.  PNC Bank checking account not able to be added.  Same error message "Oh no something went wrong please try again.  I've followed all of these steps to no avail.  I sold tickets but can't take the payment.

Moderator Moderator

@Kegmen21 - Apologies for the trouble! We'd be glad to check further and how we can help. I'll be sending you a private message as well so we can. Thanks!

imdiegomirez
New User

I am facing this exact problem can someone please help me?
FK
New User

I have double checked the numbers and did the clear cache suggestion.  Getting irritated.  Please HELP!!!!

Every time I try to add my banking information (checking account information) payment, I keep on receiving an error message that the account information entered is not the same, even though it is. I also receive an error message when inputting the correct routing information for my bank.

Moderator Moderator

Hey there @FK

We can take a further look into this one for you. Please check your inbox, I will send you a private message in just a moment. 

Thanks,

Sean

t1
New User

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. As described below,

----

I am trying to add my bank account information for direct deposit so that I can receive my money after selling. After entering all the correct information, it keeps saying. "Oh no! Something went wrong. Give it another shot."

----

Will you please assist me in resolving this issue as well?