cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Trying to change card information

I have “sold” a ticket to a customer. I know I will not be paid until after the event takes place, however I noticed the card on file in my account is no longer in use. I tried to change my card info but my screen on the laptop and phone will not let me scroll down to “confirm” my new card information. I also called stubhub but they gave me no help!

Someone please help me!!
3 REPLIES 3
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Trying to change card information

Hey there, @sabss. We aren't able to pay sellers to their credit cards so, your card expiring will have not relevance to your sale. The reason we need a valid card on file is in the event of a seller not being able to fulfill their sale; we would implement a penalty fee. Sellers are paid to the PayPal or direct deposit account that they've added through the "settings" of their profile. If you don't have either of those set up currently, we would recommend establishing that soon so there won't be any issues or delay when the event takes place and it's time for your payment to be sent. 

New User
Answered! Go to solution

Hi,

Yes my card information is linked to my checking account for direct deposit. The website still doesn't allow me to change the information. I have a new checking account.
Answered! Go to solution

Cards and direct deposit accounts are separate entities on our platform, @sabss. Cards can be removed upon request but, direct deposit accounts cannot. If your direct deposit account information has been updated, we would encourage you to create a new entry with the updated details. If you need us to update the method of payment on your sale to the newly added direct deposit account, send me a private message and I can definitely help you out with that.