Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
bzlr92
Rookie

Re: Zero Developer Support

Did you figure this out yet?

Moderator Moderator

Hi there! We've previously relayed for you to reach out to our apisupport@stubhub.com team, @bzir92. They don't normally operate on the weekends but will absolutely get back to your at their earliest convenience. 

chuckfinley
Rookie

I too am having the same problem, using WORKING login credentials to login to the developer portal, as instructed, yet given a "Authentication failed. Invalid username or password" error. 

Besides the standard "email apisupport@stubhub.com" advice which has been given 12 billion times, and clearly has produced no response, has anyone made any progress??

Until this is fixed I am going to develope my app using SEATGEEK'S api instead. 

sharpchicity
Stagehand

I am having the same issue. I sent an email to apisupport already. Anything you can do to expedite this?

Moderator Moderator

@sharpchicity - Our apologies for the issues for you as well. We are happy to submit this feedback on over to our developers to have this reviewed as fast as possible. 

chuckfinley
Rookie

@CameronJwhy didn’t you respond to me?

Is there a different email we can use, because the current email is clearly not used or it is purposefully ignored.

Thanks
Moderator Moderator

@chuckfinley - Apologies for missing your post. As they are a separate team that handles the portal, they are who needs to have this addressed. The email given is the route to take to have issues such as this checked into. We will go ahead and share everyone's feedback though to have this worked on. 

So sorry again for the trouble that you have been having! 

Steve
Zamboni Driver

Have been reaching out consistently to apisupport@stubhub.com as well

Can anyone assist with actual support?

Willing to do anything including traveling to the office to discuss API support with the Stubhub team.

Thank you!

Moderator Moderator

Hey @Steve! Apologies you haven't heard anything back yet! I will send you a private message to review further! 

sportsbot5000
Backup Singer

I also need help with this. The signup flow on the website is clearly broken, either intentionally or accidentally. In any case I was hoping to implement a feature in my app to direct a significant amount of traffic to StubHub, but I am not able to even sign up for a developer account. Please let me know what I can do to make this work. Thank you.