cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi my name is Ovais Panjwani and I'm a co-founder of a company called Croozen. I have been trying to register an application through the developer portal but no matter what link I go to from the quickstart menu it always leads to a page that says "Please reach out to API Support apisupport@stubhub.com for any help with New Account Creation, accessing API Keys and Subscribing to new APIs". Which would be fine if they ever responded but they haven't for the past 3 weeks and I'm very disappointed that StubHub doesn't provide better assistance. I hope that someone here can actually help and make this process smoother. Thank you for your time and please respond at your earliest convenience.

Backup Singer

Re: Zero Developer Support

I also need help with this. The signup flow on the website is clearly broken, either intentionally or accidentally. In any case I was hoping to implement a feature in my app to direct a significant amount of traffic to StubHub, but I am not able to even sign up for a developer account. Please let me know what I can do to make this work. Thank you.

Hey @sportsbot5000,

So sorry for the frustrations with this tool! I will ensure your feedback is provided to the appropriate internal team, however, for assistance with the sign-up issue you will want to email apisupport@stubhub.com. 

Backup Singer

I have already emailed them. Thank you.

Stagehand

We are having the same issue.  Our stubhuh credentials do not work. Each time we try to login we get a message saying "Authentication failed. Invalid username or password."

when in fact the login credentials are just fine.  So far no help writing to the apisupport@stubhub email. 

Pit Crew

in the same boat here...would love a PM with actionable info Smiley Happy

Hello @Mahesh and @agrubb00,

I want to ensure you both receive prompt responses from the API Support email. Can you please send me a private message using the envelope on the upper right corner of the page, and include the email address and zip/postal code on the profile you are using for the portal? Thanks!

Stagehand

Hi Diana

I just sent you the information you needed.  We are looking to access StubHub APIs.

Any help in this regards is greatly appreciated!

***redacted email address***

Zamboni Driver

Hello,

I have the same problem as the others, i can't connect my account to the developer portal.
I already send an email to the api support and i still have no answer.
Is there any solution ?

Regards,

New User

Same issue here.  

Cannot even log in to begin the process of creating an app.  

Rookie

Did you figure this out yet?