cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Are my tickets legitimate?

I recently purchased Kelly Clarkson tickets for March. They were an amazing deal. I was told I wouldn’t receive them until March but I have already received them through mobile transfer. How can I be sure that they are legit? I do not want to get to the venue and find out that they are fake. This is for my daughters 18th birthday.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Are my tickets legitimate?

Hey @abraun25. No need to worry! The delivery date for your tickets is set by the seller depending on when they have them in hand. They are always able to deliver the tickets sooner if possible. We guarantee all tickets will be valid upon entry under our FanProtect Guarantee or your money back! 

Highlighted
Goalie

Re: Are my tickets legitimate?

If you got them via mobile transfer, you are good to go. The primary (i.e., Ticketmaster) cancels the original tickets and you are issued new verified barcodes. It's about the safest way to buy tickets but also not one of the fan friendliest as you have to wait on a transfer email and lots of people post on this forum that they never get the transfer emails and then have to have StubHub look into the order again.