cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carol13
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Are my tickets real?

My tickets were shipped UPS. I recieved the tickets today but they look fake. No barcode or anything to scan at the gate. I'm worried they are fake. How can I tell?     

tic 1.jpgtic 2.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
bossfan
Quarterback
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Are my tickets real?

I have hard tickets for an upcoming Garth Brooks show bought from Ticketmaster.  My tickets have a bar code and they don't look anything like yours.  Most venues scan bar codes so while I can't say that you have bad tickets I can say that you have reason to need to confirm that you have valid tickets.  Maybe call Nissan Stadium or Ticketmaster?  If you don't live far from Nissan Stadium maybe you can take a trip there to see if their box office can validate the tickets for you.

coppertoptester
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I've never seen Ticketmaster tickets printed in that format, but the perforations at the top make me wonder if the bar code was on a section of the ticket which has been removed.

JWhitey1968
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I just received similar for the eagle concert. Did you find out anything
Ericinowensboro
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I just received my tickets Friday that are identical, other than seat location. They were purchased through Vivid Seats though so it must be something with Nissan Stadium. If you hold up the tickets to a light you will see a RFid chip within the actual paper. I have read so far that it’s a newer technology that some venues are using to deter ticket scamming. I haven’t yet talked to anyone at Nissan Stadium yet, but from what I have read so far online through various sites, forums, and articles I’m not to concern with them being fake. Have you reached out to Nissan Stadium yet?
klm81
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I can see a circle like you might be talking about.  I wish there was some sort of information on this!

klm81
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

My tix for Garth at Notre Dame look just like this too...

BestPensFan
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Did you get into the concert?

Carol13
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

It’s this coming Saturday so we will see
MarieR0
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I have the same tickets! Did you get in? Or is it this Saturday coming & I read the date wrong? Lol
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here