cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soniaabell
New User

Are these Shaky Knees tickets right?

I received my Shaky Knees (Atlanta) Platinum tickets via UPS today. The envelope was pretty beaten up, the flaps barely sticking together (almost as if it had already been open) and no paper inside, just two green wristbands. No order information, no bar code on the wrist band or anything.
Is this right?? These were expensive seats and I can’t get anyone at customer service since the event isn’t until next weekend!
3 REPLIES 3
ticketmvp
Headliner

Re: Are these Shaky Knees tickets right?

I believe all the wristbands have RFID chips inside them (not barcodes). You should be fine. Package probably had issues going through the conveyor belts because of its irregular shape. This happens and that may be why the package appears damaged. I wouldn't worry about it.

Kacey
New User

I hope you are right. If you find out different please post. I was asking the same thing. Paper work in package is very specific about paper tickets.
ticketmvp
Headliner

The platinum tickets are only wristbands so not sure what you mean about paper tickets? Here is the link to activate the wristband on Shaky Knees website. If you run into any problems, now would be the time to contact StubHub.