cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jemacenas_03
Pit Crew

BTS Refund Missing tickets

BTS officially canceled their MOTS tour. When I checked stubhub, my purchased ticket is now missing. I read here that the refunding will happen on the original platform (Ticketmaster) but it was also noted there that transferred tickets will be refunded to the original fan who bought them. So let me get this straight - sellers have not been paid due to the change in policy that their money will only me processed 5-8 days AFTER the event meaning Stubhub has been holding to the buyers money all this time since the sellers never received the buyers money. but now, ticketmaster is refunding them (the sellers) directly (good for them) but what about us buyers here? how can we refund from stubhub when our tickets in here vanished in thin air? we cannot go after the seller to give us our money back from the ticketmaster refund because they were also never paid anyway. it is stubhub who holds the money here. give it back to us!

32 REPLIES 32
sandysaati
Stagehand

Re: BTS Refund Missing tickets

I am in the same boat trying to figure this out too!! 🤨
pepperwong
Pit Crew

Same boat! Ridiculous. 

angelicadoc
Stagehand

i'm also confused on how this works, I bought the ticket from stubhub and the seller transferred the ticket to me through ticketmaster. So who is refunding this? ticketmaster or stubhub?

Stretchdebbie
Backup Singer

Me too!

pepperwong
Pit Crew

Same boat, ridicoulous!

BTSarmyMOM
Team Mascot

Same here. It says no past orders. It's on my tm account but it's like I never bought it from here.
cruze00
Stagehand

Same here!

AC76
Pit Crew

I want to know too.  How do we reach out to customer service when no one is picking up the phone.   All I have are tickets from ticketmaster (transferred from the seller)  but there is no trace of purchasing history on the stubhub account!!!!!!!  

jemacenas_03
Pit Crew

the ticket transferred to me by the original fan (the seller) is still in my ticketmaster account but it was noted there that they will not refund me but the original fan instead. Of course the original fan will not transfer fund to us because they were also never paid by stubhub! stubhub has our money but there is no way to get it from them!