cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AC76
Pit Crew

BTS tickets refund

Does anyone know what the refund process is like?  I read from somewhere that for any purchases made prior to March 25, 2020, we can ask for a cash refund.  Now the BTS tour is officially cancelled, I want to have my money back.  For some reason, I can't even find my purchase history on stubhub account.  Does anyone know what's happening?

53 REPLIES 53
Dima
Pit Crew

Re: BTS tickets refund

Mine is missing too and I spent a lot of money for these tickets. I also don’t know if the seller is getting the refund or the buyer.
AC76
Pit Crew

Me too!  I spent a lot of money on the tickets.  What frustrates me the most is that you can't even talk to someone from stubhub!

KennieBee87
Rookie

Omg I am having the same problem. I am contacting customer service tomorrow. Do you all still have the confirmation email on the purchase. I still have mine that might help them to find the order. 

AmberPerforming
Stagehand

i would keep any and all information of ticket purchases to verify through customer service that you did indeed pay for them. my friends and i spent over 2 grand for these tickets and i'm demanding a refund espeically because i purposely boufght the insurance for the tickets 

damiramos
Stagehand

Same here. Apparently they delete after a year from the event date? I’m not sure, it’s confusing… but I was able to find all my purchase history through email since they always send confirmation emails.
MTbts
Pit Crew

I also dont have the order history in my account for the BTS tickets. All I have is the mobile transferred tickets from Ticketmaster. I received an email from Ticketmaster about the event being cancelled, but said the refund will be returned to the original buyer of the ticket, not to the ticket holder of the.mobile-transferred ticket. Is Stubhub going to make an announcement soon?
AC76
Pit Crew

I was lucky to find the confirmation email with the purchase order number (thank god!)  I too recevied an email from the ticketmaster regarding cancellation policy.   I tried to call stubhub but no one is picking up!

pepperwong
Pit Crew

Go to your email, pull down the search box. Type: studhub or tickets. You will see your order # from Stubhub with the amount charged on your card. That's how I found my email.

zenlw2dasa2
Stagehand

OMG, I'm having the same problem. It's werid that I cannot find any records or history on either Ticketmaster or Stubhub.