cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Blake Shelton Tickets Refund or Credit to my account

Hello,  I purchased Blake Shelton tix for a 3/20/20 concert date in Milwaukee that has been cancelled.  I have tried multiple times to get clarification from Stub Hub with no response.  The website states yoou would receive 120% credits of your total amount to your account.  I can't find a location anywhere on Stub Hub that would show this credit nor, does StubHub rspond to any of my inquiries.  Additionally, when looking at the roster of 2020 cancelled events, Blake Shelton is not listed and I know it has been cancelled because freinds hacve received credits from Ticketmaster.  All it lists under my tickets is TBD.  Does anyone have information?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Blake Shelton Tickets Refund or Credit to my account

Hi, @gary1, apologies for the frustration. If the event states TBD it means the event is still technically postponed which means we're unable to start the compensation process yet. We're keeping an eye on the event to ensure we're able to update our fans once more information is released.

New User

Re: Blake Shelton Tickets Refund or Credit to my account

I have the same issue for the March 19, 2020 event that was scheduled for Rosemont, IL.  Blake Shelton came out over 3 months ago when he heard of this and said the event should be cancelled because even when they tour again it will not be the same tour.  I bought the tickets almost 1 year ago.