cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gary1
Rookie

Blake Shelton Tickets Refund or Credit to my account

Hello,  I purchased Blake Shelton tix for a 3/20/20 concert date in Milwaukee that has been cancelled.  I have tried multiple times to get clarification from Stub Hub with no response.  The website states yoou would receive 120% credits of your total amount to your account.  I can't find a location anywhere on Stub Hub that would show this credit nor, does StubHub rspond to any of my inquiries.  Additionally, when looking at the roster of 2020 cancelled events, Blake Shelton is not listed and I know it has been cancelled because freinds hacve received credits from Ticketmaster.  All it lists under my tickets is TBD.  Does anyone have information?

10 REPLIES 10
TeamStubHub

Re: Blake Shelton Tickets Refund or Credit to my account

Hi, @gary1, apologies for the frustration. If the event states TBD it means the event is still technically postponed which means we're unable to start the compensation process yet. We're keeping an eye on the event to ensure we're able to update our fans once more information is released.

ldturner60
New User

I have the same issue for the March 19, 2020 event that was scheduled for Rosemont, IL.  Blake Shelton came out over 3 months ago when he heard of this and said the event should be cancelled because even when they tour again it will not be the same tour.  I bought the tickets almost 1 year ago.

Bob999
New User

Is StubHub making any attempt to contact Blake Shelton to see why this is not being cancelled?  Our money for March 2020 tickets in Chicago has been held for more than a year.  Ridiculous!!

JJSavage
New User

I completely agree and have the same issue as the rest who have posted here. I bought our tickets for his 3/21/20 concert at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit. Nothing since then, including no indication of how or when we can redeem the tickets for something. Stubhub is being intentionally obtuse and remarkably unhelpful. Don’t refund the tickets—that’s fine, but make an exchange available immediately. They’re out no money. It’s one of the most glaring examples of poor leadership, management, and customer service that I’ve seen during the pandemic.

AllyD

Hey @JJSavage! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about your order if you just shoot me a private message

Kismet
New User

Is this a reply to the single individual noted in your message, because there's multiple people commenting here, now including myself, and this whole experience is very discouraging. I myself purchased tickets for the Blake Shelton concert, to be held last March, and it doesn't even show up in the ticket purchases listed in my profile. That's super worrisome. I thought I was buying something, I didn't think I was donating that money. Very frustrated. Is anyone trying to help ticket holders, other than sending out apologetic responses?
Melpik
Rock Star

Hi Kismet

It appears as though your show from last March is still postponed.  As such you are experiencing a "glitch" on Stubhub system where events that are waiting to be rescheduled do not appear on your account.  If the concert ends up being cancelled you will receive a refund/credit voucher.  If it ends up being rescheduled, your tickets will be good for the new date

gary1
Rookie

Hello Stub Hub,

I want answers!  The Blake SHelton concert tickets I purchased for Milwaukee on 3/20/20 are no longer showing on my past orders account.  Why!!??

Order # 551199290.

I have contacted the local TV station Consumer Complaint division to follow up and I will be pursuing in small claims court if I do not get resolution.

Gary Scalf

Melpik
Rock Star

Hi Gary

It appears as though your show from last March is still postponed.  As such you are experiencing a "glitch" on Stubhub system where events that are waiting to be rescheduled do not appear on your account.  If the concert ends up being cancelled you will receive a credit voucher (as your event was to have occured in Wisconsin).  If it ends up being rescheduled, your tickets will be good for the new date