cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Bought tickets to upcoming game.

I purchased tickets for the Detroit Red Wings vs Washington Capitals on March 28th, 2020. Well as of 3/23, Michigan was issued a state shutdown order. A stay at home order until April 13th. This game is not going to happen with the state order that we are under. Why have i not been contacted yet to receive a refund for my tickets???

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Quarterback
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Bought tickets to upcoming game.

All NHL games are up in the air as the league is trying to deal with how to handle the remainder of the season.  At the moment your game is suspended.  If the league decides to cancel the game then you will receive a credit of 120% of your order from StubHub.  If the game is rescheduled then your tickets are good for the new date.  You can either attend or resell the tickets.

Shortly after the NHL decides how to handle all of their games not just this one, StubHub will notify you of your choices.  As there are many games and multiple venues to work through this will still take the NHL some more time to decide.  As tough as it may be one must be patient and it will be determined soon.  In the interim stay safe.