cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Team Mascot

Bought tickets under guest profile, lost email with the ticket access code.

I recently brought tickets for comic con under a guest profile. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the email with the access code to view my tickets. I do remember seeing something when buying my tickets that said, paper tickets would be mailed to me in September. Help please.
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Bought tickets under guest profile, lost email with the ticket access code.

We are so sorry to hear that the confirmation email has gone missing! We can definitely look at getting you a new one. Sending you a private message now, @Sammierae

Highlighted
Waterboy

My dad also ordered tickets as an guest and also deleted his email with the acces code. Can you tell me what to do?

Highlighted

Oh no! Is that email no longer able to be recovered in the deleted folder, @Tomvreeken04? If not, we can definitely resend that to the account holder if you send me or any of the other community moderators a private message with your email address & zip/postal code -  https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage.

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Can I get help as well? I have a similar problem
Highlighted
New User

Help

I thought when I purchased my tickets for the Lion King I made an account but I must have signed in as a guest. I can't find my confirmation e-mail anywhere. Can someone resend it to me please?
Highlighted

Re: Help

Hey, @LKurowski76

Reaching out to us here on StubHub Community was the exact thing you'd want to do. Smiley Happy I'll send you a private message now. 

Other fans who may have a similar situation are welcome to send a private message any of our moderators. Be sure to include the email you provide along with the zip/postal code and order number (if you have it). 

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Waterboy

Re: Help

I also have the same issue, can someone please contact me. Thanks
Highlighted
Waterboy

Hi I also lost my access code for my tickets is there a way to get a new one
Highlighted

Hey, @karasandi

We will need to directly review your account and help you out. A PM is on the way to you! 

Other fans experiencing the same or a similar issue with their guest purchase is welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators. Smiley Happy