cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YinYoFace
Pit Crew

Bts refund .. I got through on the phone!

Ok so I waited 2 hrs on the phone and finally got through…. Fml… I can barely understand the gentleman but he said regardless of if you bought the ticket straight from StubHub, sold it to somebody on StubHub or sold it to someone on Ticketmaster and transferred the tickets, everybody should be receiving a refund once StubHub officially puts out a message. It should come in the form of an email which will state what happens.

Also due to credit card fraud my credit card number is different than the one that was originally used to purchase the tickets. He said as long as it’s the same bank/institution then you would get a refund. If you used it from one bank and then close that bank account and then opened up at a different bank then there are other hurdles you need to jump through.

Let’s hope this is all true!
10 REPLIES 10
camgryan
Stagehand

Re: Bts refund .. I got through on the phone!

The question is, is that a cash refund or a refund in form of credit voucher? I hope it’s a cash refund. Thank you for your dedication!
YinYoFace
Pit Crew

My assumption is it will be either. You can get cash back or a 120% voucher .. same as what a lot of them were doing. Still kind of odd that they haven’t put out an official message but Ticketmaster did immediately….
pepperwong
Pit Crew

Thank u for the update. Yikes, 2 hrs. I can not even.   It is definitly a slimy move on SH's part to not make an official announment -just keeping eveyone in the dark.

wherestherefund
Pit Crew

oh wow, thanks for the update. This is a mess. Been so long i forgot where I bought it

I had to go back to emails trying to figure out how i bought it since nothing was in my orders on SH, i thought  it wasTM then they said i didnt buy through them. Now im back to SH

YinYoFace
Pit Crew

Ok so horse**bleep** i got a 120% credit with no refund, this is BS Stubhub, give us our money back! They said on the phone they would refund us... i bought the tickets way in February so this is crap!

FaithNisbet
New User

How do you even contact them? I cant find a number or email
Lets29
Rookie

same here. they said that it will take 30 days to process ur refund, not like with ticketmaster which i already got my refund. let's wait n see....

cch1
Rookie

Has anyone actually received their refund yet?

CaryN33
Rookie

Your post gives me HOPE!!!

Stub Hub never contacted me through the mail or through email and all my Dan & Shay ticket purchase information has since been erased.  

My fingers are crossed and I am praying since seeing your post!

Blessings,

Caryn