cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustinDB
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Buying Insurance for Tickets After Purchasing Them - Possible?

Hello StubHub Community!  I am new to this community and have only used StubHub a few times. I just purchased some tickets yesterday to a concert in a different city, but declined to buy insurance. But today I started worrying about the airlines that I will need to fly to that city, and what happens if the airlines cancel the flights that day. Now I am wishing I had purchased Insurance. Is there any way to purchase insurance after the ticket purchase?

Also, I was hoping to call StubHub support to get this question answered, but I could not find *any* email or phone call for any StubHub provided support.  Is this on purpose, and do they rely solely on a user community for any help?

Thanks for any/all help!

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Buying Insurance for Tickets After Purchasing Them - Possible?

Hi there! Unfortunately, there is no way to purchase ticket insurance retroactively. However, if something happens and you are unable to attend your event, we can help you relist the tickets on-site, and we will waive the selling fees to ensure nothing is deducted from your payout.

We also do have a Customer Service line. If you should ever need to get in touch with us by phone, you can reach us at 866-788-2482.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here