cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubber

Can I cancel my order?

Something came up and I can't go to the show anymore.  Is there any way for me to cancel the order?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I cancel my order?

Since StubHub is a marketplace for fans to buy and sell tickets from one another, we're not able to cancel orders.

If you can't make the event anymore, you can resell your tickets on StubHub, it's easy!

Just click "Sell your tickets" under the order in question via My tickets > Orders in your StubHub account. Check which seats you'd like to resell and set the price per ticket. Select your preferred payment method, click "List Tickets!," and you're done!
Umpire

Agreed! Since Stubhub is a reselling site, you wont be able to cancel your order after purchase! But you can always try to resell them!

JRW
Rookie

The person in question did not ask about reselling the tickets on Stubhub.  A much better answer would have simply been No.

@JRW You are correct that the simple answer is no. However, we do want to provide alternatives for buyers who aren't able to attend rather than to simply say no, they can't cancel an order. The goal is not just to provide an answer, but to also provide alternatives in tough situations.