cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pit Crew

Can I resell tickets I bought on StubHub?

I can't go to the game. How do I relist?

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Can I resell tickets I bought on StubHub?

Absolutely! You're welcome to relist any tickets you purchased with us and can price them for however much you'd like. 

Go to "My Tickets > Orders > Resell tickets" to have all the details automatically filled in!

New User

What does it mean if the status is pending?  It filled all the info in for me and its been pending for a few hours now?

Stubber

Hey @psublake, thanks for reaching out and my apologies about that!  Typically that means something may be stuck in the listing process, or there is something not right with the barcodes that were entered.  I will be more than happy to look into this some more for you!  I will private message you to get a little more info from you to see what I can do to help.

Rookie

I have the same issue as CuriousCat.  I paid $60 per ticket plus an added $17 for fees (total $77 per ticket).  If I re-list them on StubHub and want to recoup my entire price of $77, I would need to list the ticket at $77.  Is that correct?  

Stubber

Hey @Dillybar, thanks for reaching out!  When you list tickets on StubHub, we take 10% of what the tickets sell for, so you would want to add that into the price your asking to ensure you are getting $77 for each ticket. 

Rookie

Thanks, Josh, for that quick reply! One more question:  My tickets were purchased on StubHub and are in my StubHub account and have to be scanned from my phone to gain entrance.  How does a buyer get those tickets?  Does the buyer get new tickets in their account and those in my account then become invalid?  I watched the video but it only showed uploading pdf or mailing UPS.   ????  

If the tickets were already delivered to your StubHub account and you used the Resell tickets link that's right on the order, the tickets will automatically send to the buyer!  Just be aware that reselling doesn't pull the tickets from your Orders so you will still see them their despite them being sent to your new buyer.

Waterboy

When does StubHub take more than 10%? I just tried to relist some ticekts I bought on StubHub and the fee was around 25%!

@Joedude761 We are currently testing a variable sell fee structure which could result in sell fees ranging between 10%-17%.  If you purchased tickets that you could no longer use and re-listed them on site, though, we'd be happy to look into waiving those fees as a one-time courtesy.  We will send you a private message to discuss further!