Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
notmarty
New User

Can't view my tickets

I purchased tickets for a concert tonight and got an email conforming my tickets saying they're ready to be printed. But everytime I click on my view my ticket it says, "There was a problem processing your request. Please try again" 

Concert is in less then 12 hours. Need some help

5 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Can't view my tickets

@notmarty - Happy to help you with this! Check your PM's in a moment as a message is on the way to you. Thanks! 

kafati
Waterboy

I have the same problem. I recived the email saying I coudl print my tickets, and when I put my access code in it says that the tickets arent ready yet. The concert is in 5 hours and I still dont have my tickets. 

Moderator Moderator

@kafati - Apologies! I'm happy to help with this as well. A PM is on the way to you! 

wasteoftime12
New User

These replies are no help at all.  This problem happens consistently with Stubhub.  I received the same email.....'You're tickets are ready', click here to view your tickets.  I click here, there, and everywhere, I log in through the website using my username and password and no orders show up. I go in through the app, says I need my access code, I HAVE my access code, there is just no where to enter the code.   Someone from StubHub is always there to help by emailing my tickets....but why send an email that we can view our tickets when we cannot? I don't want to go through chat rooms and customer service each time I want to receive my tickets.  And the other answer is: you checked out as a guest so I will just email you your tickets.  Nonsense, you sent me an email to my personal email with my order number and ticket info.  I logged into Stubhub using my email and my password. But still can't view my tickets.  I went through the chat tonight and someone finally emailed the tickets to me and then it says on the bottom 'Printed tickets will not be accepted'....are you serious?  what happened to the days when you could just buy a ticket and go to a game?

Moderator Moderator

Hi. @wasteoftime12! So sorry to hear you've had trouble with previous orders. That's certainly not the experience we ever want for our fans and I would love a chance to look into any issues you're currently having or to get more details on previous pain points. I'll send you a private message now and you can respond there at your convenience.