cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Capacity Rule

I bought tickets for Texas A&M vs. Alabama and Mississippi State vs. Alabama for this year before the COVID 19 outbreak. Both of the game dates have changed and now only 20 percent capacity is allowed at the stadium. If I am not allowed in the stadium will I be able to get my money back or get a credit applied to a game in Fall 2021? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Capacity Rule

That is a great question. As this would not be considered a canceled game, we would take those situations on a case-by-case basis to handle them appropriately. As most sellers should now be aware if their tickets are going to cause any issues. We don't anticipate that you'll have any issues, but if you run into anything on game day, feel free to reach out to us here. We're always happy to help.

Highlighted
New User

I have tickets to Arkansas and Texas A&M, and not only has the date changed but so has the location/venue (less seats even if 100% capacity). When will I get information on how this is being handled?

Highlighted

Our events team is looking into those games as we speak and you should get an email update within the next 7 to 10 days. Sorry for the delay on that!