cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
codenameblc
Waterboy

Coachella 2020

I bought a ticket through stubhub for coachella at the start of 2020. When COVID hit, I resold the tickets in March. Now that Coachella is offically cancelled for 2020, I have received any payment. What is going on with the payment process?

3 REPLIES 3
TeamStubHub

Re: Coachella 2020

Hi, @codenameblc! The festival is currently rescheduled for April 2021. Payments are released after the event takes place so we're waiting for that to officially occur before releasing funds. We wouldn't be able to compensate for the original order unless the festival is cancelled outright and tickets are not transferred to a future date.

RobB
New User

Hi!

Can I just clarify this reply? You're saying Coachella is technically "going ahead" in April - or has that changed now it's been cancelled by public health decree? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-coachella-idUSKBN29Z00O

And further: you're suggesting payments are released "after the event" - does that mean, after the date the event was *meant* to take place?

My situation is, I simply am not permitted to travel internationally to attend, even if the dates are postponed for a third time.

NikkiM

Hello! Event changes are not within our control, @RobB. Announcements have been made but, a plan of action has not been put into play quite yet. We are waiting for the event promoter to update their website with how they are moving forward with 2020 tickets. Once we have clear actionable next steps, we will be sure to notify our fans via email!