cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the cut off time for buying tickets to concerts?

Rookie

Re: Cut off time

Thank you!! I have waited too long a few too many times!

Rookie

When is the cutoff time for tonight’s Steve Martin show in Alabama please?

@Poohj80 - Start of the show, 7:30 PM. Smiley Happy

New User

Cutoff time for Texans Playoff Tickets

Hi I'm looking to fly into Houston tomorrow morning (Jan 5th) to attend the Texans vs Colts playoff game. I have a very tight connection and they are calling for bad weather.  Can you tell me the cutoff time to purchase a ticket?

Re: Cutoff time for Texans Playoff Tickets

Hi there @tscheffe!

The cut of time for the game is 60 minutes after the event has started @ 3:35 PM 🙂

Team Mascot

Re: Cutoff time Elton John in Boise

Hi, can you let me know the cutoff time for the Elton John concert in Boise tonight?

Re: Cutoff time Elton John in Boise

@gobrowns92and2 Those will be on the site until 90 minutes after the show starts.

Waterboy

Billy Joel - Orlando - 1/11/19

I know different sporting StubHub stops selling at different times. What time will StubHub stop selling Bill Joel tickets in Orlando on Jan 11, 2019?
Highlighted

Re: Billy Joel - Orlando - 1/11/19

@Rschneg Heyo! We merged your post with our current thread, "Cut off time for buying tickets?".  For this show specifically, the tickets will be available for 90 minutes after the event starts.  That'd be 9:30 PM EST.

New User

when do Milwaukee bucks ticket sales stop for a game?

plan to get tickets for tomorrow nights bucks game. Do Stub hub ticket sales stop at any time for that game? If so, eg 15 minutes before game start? At game start? End of first quarter?