cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Cut off time

Hi @SChatman,

If the listing you post is not sold by the expiration time and date, the tickets are under your ownership and will not be provided to any buyers. Please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators if you have further questions, we're happy to help.

kkostovski
New User

Ticket Cutoff

Hi, I am wondering what the ticket cutoff time is for Cowboys vs Falcons at the Mercedes Benz Dome. Nov 18th.
Moderator Moderator

Re: Ticket Cutoff

Hi @kkostovski,

The remaining listings for this game will be expired from our site 1 hour into the start, at 2:00 PM EST. Please feel free to send me or any of our Community Moderators a private message if we can help with anything further, thanks!

cscash
Waterboy

What is the cut off time for buying ticket to Elton John at Madison Square Garden tonight 11/8/2018

Moderator Moderator

@cscash The tickets for that event will be on the site until 90 minutes after the concert starts. 9:30 pm EST. 

km2
Waterboy

What is the cut off time for 103673614?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @km2! The cut off time for this event will be a half hour before the event start time!

Sock
Backup Singer

Cut off time for Billie Eilish in Atlanta Nov. 9?

pmeurs
New User

what's the cut off time for twenty one pilots at the forum sat. night?

Moderator Moderator

@Sock Billie Eilish will be on site until 90 minutes after the show starts. Same with 21 Pilots, @pmeurs.