cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the cut off time for buying tickets to concerts?

Re: Cut off time

Sorry for the confusion, @Witz! Tickets will indeed be available on our site until 10:30 pm EST, 3 hours into the concert (common for music events, where the headliner may not take the stage for the first hour or two). 

Team Mascot

Hi! Could you tell me the cutoff time to purchase tickets for the following event if i am lookling at flash seat transfer tickets?

ThuJul 25
Lizzo Tickets
8:00 PM Rams Head Live
Baltimore, MD

Hi @seaprincess_seh,

Sales of FlashSeats for this event will stop at 7:00 pm EST, 1 hour before the start of the show. This provides time to ensure sellers complete the transfer and fans can get into their seats and enjoy the full performance. 😇

Team Mascot

Thank you!!
Backup Singer

Cut off time for Mondta X at Hulu Theatre 8/3/2019?

@ckelly210 Hi! There will be some listings on our site up to 3 hours after the event start time for Monsta X on the 3rd. Thank you! 

New User

Could you please tell me the cutoff time for Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field on this Saturday, August 18th? Thanks in advance!

@hairjordan - Pearl Jam on 8/18 is also 90 minutes passed the event start time. Smiley Happy

New User

Hi ally- can you tell me the cutoff time for the smashing pumpkins concert tonight in St. Paul

@Bmdahl27

Tickets will be posted 90 minutes after the event start time.