cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Cut off time

Hi there @Cianciolo,

I show that the remaining listings for this event will be expired from our site at the start of the event, 8:00 PM PST. 

jharkins
Rookie

Could you tell me the cut off times for the following events (Sorry I cant find the ID #s) ?

2019 College Football Playoff National Championship Tickets (#1 Alabama vs #2 Clemson) - 1/7/19

Wild Card Game Tickets: Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys - 1/5/19

Thank you!

Moderator Moderator

@jharkins The CFB Championship game will be on the site until 6:30 PM PST and the Seahawks v Cowboys game will be on until 6:15 PM PST.

jharkins
Rookie

Thank you!! I have waited too long a few too many times!

tscheffe
New User

Cutoff time for Texans Playoff Tickets

Hi I'm looking to fly into Houston tomorrow morning (Jan 5th) to attend the Texans vs Colts playoff game. I have a very tight connection and they are calling for bad weather.  Can you tell me the cutoff time to purchase a ticket?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Cutoff time for Texans Playoff Tickets

Hi there @tscheffe!

The cut of time for the game is 60 minutes after the event has started @ 3:35 PM 🙂

Rschneg
Waterboy

Billy Joel - Orlando - 1/11/19

I know different sporting StubHub stops selling at different times. What time will StubHub stop selling Bill Joel tickets in Orlando on Jan 11, 2019?
Moderator Moderator

Re: Billy Joel - Orlando - 1/11/19

@Rschneg Heyo! We merged your post with our current thread, "Cut off time for buying tickets?".  For this show specifically, the tickets will be available for 90 minutes after the event starts.  That'd be 9:30 PM EST.

gobrowns92and2
Team Mascot

Re: Cutoff time Elton John in Boise

Hi, can you let me know the cutoff time for the Elton John concert in Boise tonight?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Cutoff time Elton John in Boise

@gobrowns92and2 Those will be on the site until 90 minutes after the show starts.