cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the cut off time for buying tickets to concerts?

Backup Singer

Re: Cut off time

Is there a way to check the cutoff time for Stephen Colbert at the Prudential Hall at the NJ Performing Arts Center tonight?

Hello @xxnewarkpersonx! The tickets for Stephen Colbert will be available for purchase up until the event start time at 8 PM EST!

Waterboy

hey can you possibly tell me the cut off time for Mitski tonight at Brooklyn Steel (Dec 2)

@mardybum90 Those will remain on site for 90 minutes after the show starts!

Waterboy

Could you please tell me the cutoff time for tickets to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me's live taping at Carnegie Hall tonight? Thank you!

Hi @nycfan91!

Tickets for Wait Wait Dont Tell Me - NPR tonight will be available to purchase up until the event start time @ 730 PM 🙂

Backup Singer

Could you tell me the cut off time for buying tickets to the Why Don't We concert at Agganis Arena, Boston?

Hello @joyce98! Those tickets will be available 90 minutes after the event start time 🙂

Backup Singer

Hi, I was just wondering why the cutoff time is 90 minutes after the event starts. Won't it be too late to enter the venue after that/won't the performance be well under way?

@joyce98 It allows the latecomers to snag last-minute tickets even though the event has already started!