cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Efleming
Rookie

Day Trip Festival Refund

Day Trip just announced that they are refunding everyone's tickets, anyone know how that will work with Stubhub? 

16 REPLIES 16
didilidum
Rookie

Re: Day Trip Festival Refund

Also curious.  I bought tickets off stubhub and wondering how this will work.

ibhambhani
Stagehand

I am also curious about how this would work. If we can get a refund for the ticket or not. Especially because I dont think i'll be able to go given that they have changed the venue. 

Jollyrancher
Rookie

No idea but I'm gonna contact support tomorrow. I sold tickets to this event and want to make sure my buyers are taken care of too. What a pain in the butt!
Andypalacios
Backup Singer

The tickets are still valid regardless if the original ticket holder received a refund. 

ibhambhani
Stagehand

So we cant get a refund? 

Andypalacios
Backup Singer

If you're the original ticket holder then yes you get a refund + your tickets are valid. 

If you bought on Stubhub i don't see why you would get a refund, since the tickets are still valid, but at a different venue.

ibhambhani
Stagehand

Why wouldn't I get a refund?? all ticket holders were given a refund whether they are going or not, so as a result I should be getting one espeically given i cant go anynore because the new venue is a 3 hour drive away from the original location. I understand if im not refunded the fees from stub hub but at the very least i should be given a refund for the ticket 

Efleming
Rookie

Totally agree, if we don't get refunded then everyone we bought our tickets from just made money off of us... 

ibhambhani
Stagehand

it's essentialy like original ticket holders are stealing money when they were refunded their money, why shouldn't I be refunded too.