cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhoyland
Team Mascot

Downloading Guest Acct tickets to my account's StubHub Wallet

Hi there!

Bought tickets to an event using a Guest Account, before I had realized I did have a StubHub account. So, I followed the guidance emailed from StubHub to go to the Login page (I made sure I was logged out from the iPhone app first) and click the "Have an Access Code." This initially did not work and only a blank, white popup came up (popups are not blocked on my device), but I emptied all the browser cache files and that seemed to solve it. I gave my email address, access code and phone number and then I could see the tickets.

I was assuming that once I had put the Access Code in the tickets would be transferred to my real StubHub account, and I could start up the app, login and go to Orders and they would be there...but they are not.

If I go to StubHub Wallet and Add a Code it says "invalid code."

Are my expectations incorrect, and as long as I can view the tickets I am fine. I was kind of expecting to be given the option to add to either the StubHub Wallet, or download to my iPhone Apple Wallet, but do not see that option. Is this going to be a problem at the event (not having them in Wallet) - I have simply taken screenshots of them so that if internet access is bad when entering the venue I have them locally on my phone.

Sorry this is a long one!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Bob
Olympian

Re: Downloading Guest Acct tickets to my account's StubHub Wallet

You were able to see them when you were logged out so there was no way for StubHub to know that the tickets should be transferred to your account. That doesn't happen automatically.

It depends on the barcode or QR code type whether your screen shots will work for entry, but if they were taken from what showed in the StubHub app, they will probably work. If you need to show the tickets again instead of the screen shots, you will likely need to repeat the steps that worked for you before. Good luck.

nhoyland
Team Mascot

Thanks so much for the reply Bob.

Just to confirm...there is no way to download to a wallet, correct?

Bob
Olympian

Sorry, I just don't know the answer. Some tickets bought on StubHub apparently can be added to a wallet but I don't use that kind of device so I can't say what would work for you. If you search these forums you may find instructions that will work for saving them to your wallet. I know that people have had problems with it. I think there is a difference when using the StubHub app versus a web browser. I am pretty sure that the StubHub wallet is for payment information on the site, not for storing your tickets.

nhoyland
Team Mascot

Thanks Bob. Have a great evening.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here