cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

E-ticket

I got the ticket for concert on Stubhub but im not sure if my ticket is real or not. I heard that there was some scam cases like the ticket is fake or it was scanned before they were sold. So i wanna know if Stubhub's ticket is legit and reliable. I go with my friend and I don't wanna be stranded out of arena because the ticket. Thank you!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Conductor

Re: E-ticket

You are protected by the StubHub FanProtect Guarantee, so if there is a case in which the ticket is not legitimate call right away and they will provide you with a replacement. 

Odds are, the ticket that you purchased is not fraudulent. You can ask Stubhub to check the integrity of the seller if that eases your mind a bit as well.

Coach

The seller takes a pretty big finincial hit when they distribute fake tickets, so there is no reason for them to do that.

Stubber

Hello, and thanks for reaching out!  Every purchase made on StubHub is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee.  If you do not receive the correct tickets by the time the seller promised, or in the rare occurrence there is an issue with the tickets at the venue, reach out to us right away!  We will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets, or you’re entitled to a refund.